Cold Pressed Groundnut oils have been a common cooking oil in south India for the past few centuries until it was replaced by refined oils about a decade ago. Refined oils undergo various chemical and mechanical processes which destroy all the nutrients present in the groundnut oil completely before bottling.
Real unrefined cold-pressed groundnut/peanut oil is extracted from our fresh mill using the traditional wooden mill (kachi ghani/ mara chekku) method where the oil is extracted without heating or any chemical processes. Groundnut oil that is extracted using traditional cold-pressed methods is highly nutritious and healthy with all the health benefits intact.
Here are some of the benefits of consuming unrefined cold-pressed Groundnut Oils:
- Because of a very high smoke point, groundnut oil can be used for deep frying and high-temperature cooking
- Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil adds a very unique flavor to any food
- Peanut oil contains many essential fatty acids and is completely free of cholesterol
- Groundnut oil contains resveratrol which protects the cells against cancer, nervous system diseases, Alzheimer’s, etc.
- Groundnut oil is rich in plant sterols which help in reducing heart attack risk. According to US FDA, intake of food containing plant sterols twice a day reduces heart attack risks
- Groundnut oil is also high in vitamin E which is also an antioxidant and protects the cells from damage
Start using unrefined cold-pressed oils instead of refined oils which are devoid of any of these benefits. Move towards a Happier Healthier future starting today.